Share this Post
The zero-gravity concept is credited to the scientists and doctors at NASA and was utilized in the space program to reduce the amount of compressional forces exerted on the spine by the extreme speed at which the astronauts blast into space.
Benefits of Zero Gravity
- Better or increased blood circulation
- Lowering of your blood pressure
- Lowering of your heart rate
- Deeper, more relaxed breathing
- Virtually no pressure on the lower back
- Reduced pain and / or discomfort in the lower back
- A more relaxed and less stressful feeling
You to, can experience the floating sensation when you book a nap at After XII. You’ll awake and emerge from your mini siesta poised to be the next Muhammad Ali. Well that’s not entirely true, but if it’s any consolation you can be whoever you intend on being and that’s no gimmick.
Sam & Sara